- 1 Re: Breath
- 2 RE: Categories.
- 3 Re
- 4 Re: Jeff
- 5 Re
- 6 Bureaucrat
- 7 HEY YOU, OUT THERE IN THE CORNER...
- 8 RE: Categories
- 9 RE:
- 10 Input
- 11 RE: Princess
- 12 Stuff
- 13 Inactivity Guidelines
- 14 kek
- 15 RE RE:Chat Bans
- 16 Request
- 17 RE:RE:Request
- 18 Chat Thread
- 19 Blog
- 20 Chat
- 21 RE:Category
- 22 Contest
- 23 RE: Spotlight
- 24 Life of a Proxy
- 25 Collaboration Project
- 26 App
- 27 Thanks.
- 28 A Request
- 29 A message
- 30 Plagirism
- 31 Hey! Wake Up!
- 32 Hey
- 33 A User Is Violating Rules
- 34 Chat
- 35 Yo~
- 36 Re: Yo~
- 37 Deletion of pasta
- 38 Hey...
- 39 WCWWTW (Because the creepypasta wiki's rules are dumb)
- 40 Do you allow the following subjects?
- 41 Request for Adminship
You have to manually remove the category, or have a bot do it. Deleting it wouldn't make the whole entire category removed, the category would still be have to be removed manually. Mike (the author and creator of the series) just deleted all of his pages and moved them to a different place. That removes a category very quickly. But it'll be a lot more easier to have a bot do it, but we don't have QC. So, yeah.
HEY YOU, OUT THERE IN THE CORNER...
I decided to get rid of the Images category, and the Original Content category for you. All that's left is to do the Dismemberment category, which could be done tomorrow or later on today. Whatever you feel like doing.02:09, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
Yeah. Basically one day Mike got rid of the Breath series, and possibly all his articles on here (that's why our page count dramatically decreased). Since there were no pages in there (similar to Fur's case) I deleted it. So, yeah.18:46, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
My category is not in Suggested Reading. It was at a point, but's it isn't.
As far as the Classics category goes, I wouldn't remove anything. The MLP articles are pretty classic in themselves and a spread as wide as Cupcakes is a pretty difficult thing to attain. Also, Fatal and I had discussed that and decided not to make them conflicting, as some Classics were good, some weren't.
PotM articles placed in SR just happened to be articles that were placed in SR and had won PotM.
- Or a day before that they were in the category. The Traveler and the Child won PotM the day after I had given it SR. Didn't really want to disqualify it, because at the time there were a situation where three pastas only had 1 vote each. Albeit I should disqualify Luigi Is Dead Theory, because it's already in SR. But yeah, like what Callie said, they're not really conflicting to each other. At least, not like the old purpose of the Classics category. 18:17, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
Can you leave a plot suggestion in this thread, please? I don't really want it to die off after it has been posted. I guess I am willing to run it because I want to see that this gets interested, rather than being dropped because no one was willing to run it. So, can you do that? 13:43, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, Xelrog. I was wondering if you could do some stuff.
On CPW there area a few section of rules on the general rules that talk about the placement for bureaucrats, admins and users. Can you add those on there for our general rules? I think that it'll be needed on here.
And another thing (since you do have the power to give out inactivity notices, and demote users who face a deadline of inactivity). Can you alert this user on his talk page that he nearly has a month before his rights are taken away? He's been inactive since July 31st, but his activity scatters since... I would say June 26th. Thanks in advance! 13:37, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
Mind leaving your opinion on this thread. Thanks 22:45, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Another thing. Did you remove the request bans on the chat rules, or are they there but still in action? I was curious 'bout it, because I was thinking about unbanning myself from the year that I have given myself (or at least dimming it down a month or so).
23:05, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I... think you misunderstood that section, or that I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. Because what the requesting a chat ban section was for was when users request a ban for their account, and not another account (although I do agree that it would best be sent to a mod/admin via private message about a user who's misbehaving). Since a lot of users on CPWC (especially one user who done this a lot) requested a ban on her account, then requested to be unbanned from the chat a day later. Then this would be a cycle that it got annoying towards, both, users with stars and regular users. Then that section was born on Skelly's rough draft of the chat rules for CPW. 01:34, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
RE RE:Chat Bans
I'm just going to start a new section because the source of my signature hurts my eyes. But it can be for various reasons, really. School work, and chatting with your internet friends is really distracting to you. It can be a cause of stress from certain users (or a user). There are a lot of things that can be used for this situation when someone wants to be banned. But a lot of people who did ask made themselves look like drama whores.02:14, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I can propose it if you want me to. So that it can be a community census, since people actually use the chat here and it can be somewhat fair to ask their opinion on it. 10:04, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
I am here to ask for a removal of my administrator rights on this wiki. I don't mean a break, I mean a total quit. The reasons are the following:
- Personal issues in which the adminship is becoming one of them.
- Excessive stress.
- Just not being a good admin at all. I've noticed a very long time ago I was being a terrible admin. I tried to get better, but I got worse, making me a strict admin that sometimes has no idea of what he's doing. I terribly moderated the current trial to get CPWC back. I've done a lot of bad things that should've costed my rights, but, for any reasons, they didn't. All of this was due to the overwhelming stress that has been growing and getting the rights did no good to it. It did worse. I only became an admin here because I was asked to apply, and also because I really wanted to help the wiki. I didn't. The only thing I helped in was to raise the number of pages with that Breath series that are now gone. I find more sad than funny that series were the reason this wiki had a thousand pages, and now it's just 904 pages due to it's mass deletion and also the deletion of other pastas.
tl;dr: I was never ready for admin rights, I did a bad job as an admin, please remove them before I do anything worse than I already did. I know I can remove them myself, but I decided to let a bureaucraut do that for me.
It's better TO work instead of TRY to work.
I'll be waiting for your decision patiently.
Leave your hate mail here. 13:54, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
The only thing I'll regret is that I might be upsetting a lot of people with this quitting.
Anyhow, thank you.
Leave your hate mail here. 14:53, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
- You wouldn't be upsetting us if you left. If you feel that it is necessary for you to leave, we will all accept your decision. We wouldn't get mad because two users know what is happening in life. 20:58, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
Thread:15724 I made it into a proposal thread removing the rule completely. I wouldn't really highlight it; I would just do a Macklemore and go to the chat and say "What up, I got a chat thread!", then link the thread. 20:58, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
You're correct. You're absolutely correct on what you said on my response on the blog. I should relax, rather than putting down a loadsome on myself. It actually had to take two people to say that for myself to realize it because I think that I was paranoid about getting stuff done quickly, and that I was pushed away from regaining a job that I loved so much because I had leftover feelings for someone and had panic attacks from the chat users/the person that it labelled me "mentally sick" in Callie's eyes, and that Callie didn't want to be biased and give me my job back after my forced vacation (which I was paranoid through because of what the blog post talked about).
Do I still love the site after being thrown out of the job as community leader on the site because of distrust on my past behavior? Yes, I do love the site more than any other site. Do I wish to be a bureaucrat on this site again? Maybe yes, because I do take care of the site a lot and, from what I'm seeing, you're the only bureaucrat who takes care of the site, while Callie is mostly on the chat for the trial and is starting to not reply to community discussions/forgetting to enact rules that benefit for the staff/users on the site the talk page etiquette rule, the inactivity right proposal, me asking her to do this and throwing the "Yeah, sure. Whatever" thing to me during the time when I asked to do a bunch of stuff, without her reading it to see if it was good or not.) Why, she even forgot to rename all of her subpage that I went in and did it.
With my speed and noticing what it good or not helps out the site, and pointing out what needs to be updated does choke you guys out on what is needed to be done. So, yeah. I'll relax from now on, but I will possibly have those rapid deletion stuff and, with what is happening.15:37, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I do know that my work here is appreciated, but some stuff like the chat issue and my behavior on this matter holds me back. I already do know the mistakes and I'm preventing them, but the only one that's hard to maintain is my temper on this issue. I'm mad because of how a certain user doesn't respond to questions and starting to decline activity on certain site matters and that only three users were doing something at that reasonable-fast pace. But I do think that I should slow down the pace that I am working at (or at least have few days like this one where I just relax like I'm sick with a bad cold [which I am]). So, yeah. I hope that I can relax now. 17:02, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
Hey... I guess I should ask you this. I know I banned myself for a year on here, and I was wondering if I could end it (or at least change it to a shorter date). It kind of makes me feel like I don't have control, which at the time I didn't have control and was pissed. After some time I do have control, and that I can maintain myself from real life and the chat. So, can I?21:00, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
What it means by Standalone Category is that no other categories can be on a page that is marked for review.
Let's say that you want to add M4R to a page, you have to remove the other categories as well. It helps out because it can lead users away from reading stories that admins are unsure whether if they stay or not. As much as it can be helpful for them for critiquing them, they can still go over to the category and help out with the site.
For more further information on this (if I seem confusing at all at my reasoning) look at this thread 21:16, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Not really. Sure there is teeny tiny work that has to be done when adding and removing the category, but it wouldn't really hurt or cause the administration/RCaDC team a backlash in time to remove categories to add a category or to add categories because they're removing a category. Either way, both ways make the site run smoothly. I was thinking about the users fun around here, because no one wants to read a story under construction if they're not the ones who're volunteering to help out. 21:51, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Make it two weeks for the first and second time to see where it rolls. A month seems kind of long for the administration to notice more good work on here. If there's no one submitting their articles within that time period, then it'll be extended to a month month. I can see it being messy with PotM being a week back or overlapping it, but it'll help recognizing good stories in a short period of time.
I think that there should be a ranking system, a limitation on how many articles should be allowed to be submitted by the user, and what happens when a story that a user submits gets deleted for QS reasons. If users are dedicated enough to do this, I think that 2-4 articles should be submitted by a user. It'll help the site notice more of its talent on here than be called Shitpasta (like it was back when we migrated from TPWC to SPWC). For the ranking system it's a simple first, second, and third place system. The three articles that are good and win will be on the front page, but with a different text color on the front page and a template saying which story came in which place (since they will be on the same category). When an admin deletes a page that is nominated the user doesn't get another submission.
Other than my suggestions (which you can follow or change them), I think that it's a fun idea to help out the site. Although it doesn't have any prizes for users to win, but I think the biggest prize here is having a users work be noticed on this site.18:59, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Eh. For PotM here it's just usually me nominating the same stories that didn't win the last month. I'm surprised if someone else nominates a story on this site. I kind of wanted to help you out with determining the quality of each article, plus it can give me something to do like the collaboration project (that I just recently remembered and made the thread for voting on a theme).
Life of a Proxy
Hi, I was just wondering what you thought of my short story, "The Life of a Proxy"?. IPurity
Thanks for the advice :) or opinion lol whichever, I actually do have an original story that I'm currently working on, I once tried to post it on creepypasta but it had a lot of mistakes in it so it got deleted and now I'm working more on it. It's currently 4 pages long. IPurity
Haha I was just looking at the categories list and noticed my name being listed under special categories. Did you do that? Lol I'm not mad, actually find that funny :) IPurity (talk) 15:32, September 26, 2014 (UTC) IPurity
Hey, why did you delete my page?
Can you come on the chat around 19:00:00 UTC - 21:00:00 UTC. I don't know if you have it, but you need to have a sub page like mine. It's what to do about the polls being blanked, and I have no clue what to do with the tie between two topics. 10:05, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
I decided to come to you to do this, since you are a crat and all. Can you set a deadline on my bureaucrat app? I was unsure if I should do it, because it says in the MediaWiki Right Interest Rules that bureaucrat apps go on for twenty days after it's creation (unless if there are no other votes then it's bureaucrat discretion to cut the time short).
So... can you add a deadline, please? Thank you in the future.21:42, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the approval on Shadow Theatre 13. As regards Jeff the Killer--honestly, I find that mocking in that manner was somewhat therapeutic--taken on its own, while it's a an exceedingly bad story, it's not offensively bad--or more exactly, it's obviously the work of someone very young who is trying too hard. As I had my hosts note, the mind-boggling thing is the following it's gotten...
Hello let me introduce myself i am CreepysMacpasta you may ask why i would be messageing you in particular well lets get to that I am here to ask you to Join me i am needing admins and any other positions will do for my new Pasta wiki. matters have been discussed between me and my associates which are not many at the moment lol and we have decided against all but some quality standards that would Destroy many hard earned work people have worked on and we would like to start this up and get it going and noteing from your experiance you will obtain a High postion very fast If you would be intrested in this please leave a message on my profile Thank you for you time.
Thank you for you help. :-)
Mind unprotecting my profile, change the css, and edit the admin template? I decided to leave this place since this site doesn't really amuse me any more. The community, the bureaucrat app I put up, the two inactive bureaucrats that seem to not give a damn about this wiki, and the stresses that came with it pushed me away from this site.
Thank you, and have a good day.21:31, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Nevermind on the profile, I just need you to do the css. Thanks.
01:12, December 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Didn't know that you were the one that unprotected my profile. Thanks. 02:37, December 1, 2014 (UTC)
I commented on that and it said "NO" (My comment did)
http://spinpasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Animatronic_Factory#comm-17655 This story was stolen from dA and uploaded by someone who was not the original author, as well as below the Quality Standards anyway. If you (or another admin) could please delete it and block the uploader it would be appreciated. A never-ending chain of events intertwined by sentences... A picture is worth a thousand words, but I'd rather write a thousand-word story. (talk) 19:14, March 26, 2015 (UTC)
I do have a question actually. I wanted to write about Laughing Jack being asigned to Sally just before she was killed. Not sure if this counts as a spin-off as it would happen outside established character cannon. Also it would technically be fan fiction.
Hey! Wake Up!
Dude, you need to get this wiki back on it's feet. The PotM needs to be updated, the poll needs to be set up. And you need some more active admins round here!04:59, May 10, 2015 (UTC)CrazyWords
- Kay, I'll get talkin'! 17:39, May 10, 2015 (UTC)CrazyWords
If you could hop on chat for a bit that would be appreciated.22:42, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
A User Is Violating Rules
Hey, this user, Creppypasta king vandalized the nomination page! and making edits to pages that change the plot. He needs to be blocked. Since I'm new, you should take care of this. I've also already warned him of this. Thanks!
Check the forum. There's a highlighted thread if you're still around. Senjumaru Shutara 03:17, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
I am very sorry to bother you, but i was blocked by empy on a mistake I made. I made a spam pasta, because before I had an account, I made a pasta which took hours, and when I tried to publish it did not work. I made an account and made a test pasta, AKA spam saying "Hello" To see if it would publish. It was deleted and I have been blocked for 3 days. I'm very sorry on this happening, but I am also glad to know that I've learnt from my mistake. I hope you understand, and I am very sorry for bothering you.Scaryguy13 (talk) 21:29, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
I've been banned again, for a week. I don't know why, i think it's because I use a pad and it's glitch, but my test pasta reuploaded itself and I got banned, again. I also wrote 2 mini pastas today to test if I could upload stories properly as I am Woking on a massive story, and now I've been banned. Please help meScaryguy13 (talk) 16:46, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry but I'm pretty tired of getting banned within my 1st week of the website. I just want to let you know that I have been working every day, on a massive pasta I have been making, just to let it be ripped away from my hands. Please can you help me, because if this happens again then I'll post my work elsewhere. Sorry for disturbing you and I hope you reply
You can work on it in a text file while banned? Idk.
Deletion of pasta
If you're gonna stick around, ENJOY YOUR PINK NAME MOTHERFUCKER~! :P (Just kidding on the motherfucker part. Pink name sticks though.) <3 Your Friendly Neighborhood Toddler (talk) 11:32, September 24, 2017 (UTC)
> Real men write pink. Xelrog T. Apocalypse 19:02, September 30, 2017 (UTC)
WCWWTW (Because the creepypasta wiki's rules are dumb)
First creepypasta, deleted by THEM!
Not my fault it wasn't that good a pasta.
Do you allow the following subjects?
Basically everything blacklisted on the creepypasta wiki
So I wrote a story around 2015 called "ELMO" and it wasn't good, so you deleted it. I'd like it back but unfortunately, it seems like none of the admins are active recently, and you're the most recent, so... could you give me the source so I can work on it and post it elsewhere? (Not this wiki as they don't accept Lost Episode pastas which this was) Lord Danielle Pluzsik the Inheritor (talk) 20:47, November 25, 2018 (UTC)
Request for Adminship
Now, to be perfectly honest, I don't know where the prerequisites are, but I assume that I pass them, for reasons that I hope are correct.
As far as edits, I have 1,715 edits, 1,170 of which are on main. This is more edits than CalasanX had when they became a bureaucrat. I assume this implies that it's enough to become an administrator.
Also, I understand how to title stories. In addition, because K. Banning Kellum no longer has an executive role in the wiki, I am the only person with such a role who has edited the site in the last three months. Because of this, I function as the entire higher-ups of the site.
I don't need to become an admin; I feel as though I can carry out my duties quite well as-is. However, becoming an admin might allow me to delete or modify this blog, which torments me in the night because of its unorthodox categories.
I say this completely guilelessly: the only actual reason I want admin privileges is because I have an unsubstantiated belief that they'll allow me to delete the categories in this blog. If you could delete these categories, and also maybe the category "Watercooler", I would hereby declare this request void, because 95% of the time, I feel perfectly fine with my limited amount of power as an RCaDC.