Hi, welcome to Spinpasta Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Blaine Earhart page.
Don't forget to read the Site Rules carefully, as violations of these rules will result in your account being blocked.
If you need assistance in spelling/grammar, see Spinpasta's Guide to Writing. It will be able to assist you.
We do not accept original stories that are not "Lost Episodes", Theories, Mario, Sonic, Zelda, My Little Pony or Minecraft pastas. No Exceptions. For further information on acceptable original stories, see the Creepypasta Wiki's Blacklisted Subjects.
How fucking magnanimous
Who gives you the right to judge and compare me to an abuser? You honestly stayed here for a couple of days and then you're coming at the chat and then going to judge me as if I'm a corrupt asshole abusing my powers? I've had enough of sick people like you who can act like a smart asshole for God knows how long.
And then you're gonna come to my chat assuming I am demanding your apology? How fucking magnanimous of you. You can be a great contributor here! You can best me when you're a chatmod or even a rollback or an administrator. And certainly, you're right because you *are* better than me, you fucking motherfucker! Ahri-chan (talk)
I think you should calm down, that's all I'm going to say.Rokklaggio (talk) 06:11, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I think you should keep your judgments to yourself. You will definitely go far being an arrogant prick who thinks he's smart on both the site and the chat, *that's all I'm going to say*. Ahri-chan (talk)
- Idk what your problem is with me, to be honest. Rokklaggio (talk) 18:35, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- You just compared me to an abuser, told my sweetiebutt to leave me just because of my recent actions. And then you're not taking them all back. This is what I hate of all the fucking noobs: they act as if they stayed longer than most fucking everyone and claim to know them by heart. And you, honestly are one of those type of noobs I fucking don't take kindly to. Ahri-chan (talk)
- Well, I'm sorry you can't take noobs like me. Sounds like a personal problem. Rokklaggio (talk) 06:08, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
- It's no personal problem, but a noob being a douchebag on the internet *can* get to certain places. I honestly hope once I come back, you just fuck off from Cassist or my friends, or even me. You don't have rights and you are certainly not in the position to tell them to leave me just because of my foul-ups. You honestly aren't doing anything that contributes to peace around the community. Ahri-chan (talk)
- Sorry, sweetheart, but I don't think you can say that last line considering you tried to overthrow two people from here. Practice what you preach. Rokklaggio (talk) 13:08, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
- And I'm sorry that you were misinformed or at least you understood poorly of about what I am trying to do. And don't call me "sweetheart". Ahri-chan (talk)
- Hey, this is America, I have the freedom to call people sweetheart. Rokklaggio (talk) 01:50, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
You have an obsession with me or something?
Seriously, get off my talk page, your obsessed with leaving me random pointless messages on my talk page, and I advice you to stop. >Hip and threatning. Define, threatning for me please. K thanks bye JackTheBadCat (talk) 21:58, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
I was not know what to put for that sorry sometime i have to change my mind to find the good category sorry if that bothered sicerly .
I am not sure if you're one of the people that goes through the process of viewing and either approving or denying deletion appeals, but if you are, I have a bit of a complaint.
Some time ago, I believe in November, I submitted a deletion appeal for my Pasta, Silent Andrew, after discovering its deletion after its transfer from the Creepypasta Wiki to the Spinpasta Wiki. Yet, despite it now being April, MY deletion appeal has been neither approved or denied.
If you are one of the people that goes through the appeals and decides if they go through or not, please view my appeal. If not, could you maybe tell me the people I COULD take this matter to.
Sorry if this is an inconvenience in any way, shape, or form. Thank you for your time.
Ignored Appeal Link
http://pastebin.com/rPJhsRg1 Will this link suffice?
I see that you are active here! Let's talk on chat maybe?22:48, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
Story Deletion Template?
I understand. I hope everything works out well for you, and good luck. We'll still be here if you need anything. Senjumaru Shutara 00:44, May 15, 2015 (UTC)