What Is a Spam Page?
An article will be considered spam if it is:
- WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS
- WrItTeN In AlTeRnAtInG CaPs
- A blank page.
- Devoid of literary merit.
- So poorly written as to be unreadable and to try to edit the page would constitute the need for a total rewrite of the article.
- A Horrible Troll Pasta that makes no attempt to be creepy or scary in any way.
- Anything that ends with Bel-Air, THEN WHO WAS PHONE, And then a skeleton popped out, or Everybody walk the dinosaur.
- Zalgo text.
- Cleverbot conversation articles.
- Same rule applies if you post a Cleverbot conversation in the comments.
If you create a spam page, that page will be instantly deleted and you will be blocked from editing for three days. The second time is a week, the third is two weeks, and so on.
In an attempt to restore some overall quality to this wiki, users are highly discouraged from posting troll pastas. Doing so can and will result in a block from editing. If you really must post one of these, add it to Trollpasta Wiki instead.
In the event you write, upload, or transmit via any means a story, page, blog post, or article about a subject matter that is determined, at an admin's/RCaDC member's discretion, to be 1) in a highly clichéd genre/category/subject and 2) poorly written, clichéd, generic, or terrible in general, then the admin/RCaDC members are free at their discretion and leisure to delete the page at any time without warning or recourse on their part.
The admin, editors, and any members associated with this site are not and will never be responsible or liable for any loss of data or stories that happen on this site for any reason or in any manner they may occur. All content is licensed underexcept where otherwise noted.