Please read this entire page before adding a spinoff to the wiki.
- Please spellcheck your story and make sure it meets the Quality Standards.
- We do NOT accept original pastas, unless listed below. These go on the Creepypasta Wiki.
- Accepted originals: Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Minecraft, "Lost Episodes" and general ongoing Diary/Journal pastas.
- We do NOT accept trollpastas. These go on the Trollpasta Wiki.
- We do NOT accept general fanfics, feelpastas, or otherwise stories without any kind of creepy content. This is a creepypasta site, and is here for the posting of short horror stories, not shipping and rainbows.
- Humor Articles may be accepted by going through the Humor Appeal process.
- We do NOT accept subjects that have been blacklisted. See here for more information.
- We do NOT accept SCP pastas. No complaints.
- Always finish your page before posting. Unfinished articles will be deleted. Period.
- Add your pasta to the appropriate categories, either in the editor or at the bottom of the page.
- Please read the latest Category Rules before adding categories.
- Only add categories listed in the Category Listing.
In the event you write, upload, or transmit via any means a story, page, blog post, or article about a subject matter that is determined, at an admin's/RCaDC member's discretion, to be 1) in a highly clichéd genre/category/subject and 2) poorly written, clichéd, generic, or terrible in general, then the admin/RCaDC members are free at their discretion and leisure to delete the page at any time without warning or recourse on their part.
The admin, editors, and any members associated with this site are not and will never be responsible or liable for any loss of data or stories that happen on this site for any reason or in any manner they may occur. All content is licensed underexcept where otherwise noted.