Appeal for Secret of Goat's Simulator. (DENIED)
Yeah, I'm here cause a Pasta I made recently got deleted. And it was not given a good enough explantion other then "It didn't complty with standerds." I want to know what was those standerds it didn't follow so it would be corrected. At least explain it to me WHY it was deleted. What were the standerds it failed that I wasn't able to notice?
if it was mistaken to be a Trollpasta, I apologies and didn't know. I meant only to be a tribute for a new game that's been buzzing around lately.
In the case you think I was making it up, here's the trailor.
Just, I want to know what I went wrong.
Seriously, the signing in the names to me is a repettive funtion. Can't you just look up history, or the emails you get from the linked pages on wiki.com to know who it's from? That's what I do.
The reason as to why I deleted this was because of the numerous of spelling mistakes that I have encountered. And the usage of the goat just makes it look like it should be imported on Trollpasta.02:51, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
Appeal for The Grim Tunes Series (ACCEPTED)
Hey. that stupid quility control bot destroyed my entire Grim Tunes series and the respectful images. It's worse then the time it falsely deleted Sychher's Revenge. I want this injustise corrected.
- The bot didn't delete them, I did. As I read the first one, I deleted it because it was the opposite of what had happened in the Road Runner cartoons. Then mass deleting all of those articles, because it was part of the series. Although some of them, like Episode 6 and another one that I undeleted, are actually questionable theories. I will review those articles and undelete which ones that I think are actually qualitative - something that actually questions me. But I will leave the M4R category on those that I bring back, in case of grammatical issues. I also want to rename the ones that I bring back to the topic that each theory is aiming at, if that is alright with you? You can leave a message on my talk page whether I should do this, or not. As for Sychher's Revenge, it wasn't deleted. It was renamed to Scyther's Revenge, because of the pokemon that was used is named Scyther in the first generation of pokemon. What you were looking at is a redirection of a page that Callie left moving the page.
- Actually, it was deleted. I restored it because the deletion appeared more like it was because of the misspelled title. If it was something else, it wasn't apparent to me. I then proceeded to move the page.
04:41, April 28, 2014 (UTC)
Appeal for Chase's Origins (DENIED)
I have noticed that this spinpasta was deleted, I don't see anything wrong with it. I would like to know what is wrong with Chase's Origins and I want it back on Spinpasta.
- Your story seemed rushed. It ended abruptly with a person reading Jeff Is Back, while the narrator is killed by Chase. Then, magically, the author seemed to publish this on a site. It was just poorly written, and the ending was terrible - That was for Chase, if anything. Now for Chase's Origins. It was just random, it seems. Random, and illogical. I know that this is a Jeff-inspired story, but a SWAT member grabbing Chase as he was falling off a roof of a building seems illogical, especially if it's a hospital (where it's a big building in the first place).
It seemed rushed, didn't it? I am actually thinking about re-writing the story longer and better. If I ever do re-write it (and there's a huge percentage I will), I will take some time and make the ending better, and the story make more sense. Give the Chase character one more chance.
Appeal for The Tagger (DENIED)
I'm here because my pasta The Tagger was deleted due to poor grammar and spelling mistakes. I would love to keep the story here and I would like to hear your feedback. The pasta in my opinion, was great. I had checked all the grammar and then edited all the mistakes, but I hadn't realized there were still a few mistakes left. If you accept this, I will go through it all over again and fix every error. Sincerely,
- The grammar and the story are not the problems in this story. It's the plot. It just feels bland during the whole dialogue part, it escalated too fast and it felt rushed towards the end. It just needs more description, better dialogue, a better ending, and it needs to feel more realistic. The intro needs to be better too. It's about a creature, that if it tags you, you become dust. I didn't even know what the story was about, until I read further. To be honest, I didn't know what it was about, I laughed at when the creature touched Dan's cousin and he turned into dust. Re-write this if you're confident about it, then make another appeal with the revised version.
Appeal for 'Reliving Despair' (ACCEPTED)
Hello, I'm here to appeal for my Pasta that was recently deleted; Reliving Despair. The first time it was deleted, I thought it was only because of the Picture Size. So I tried to upload it again, this time without the picture. It got deleted a second time. I proof read it over and over, trying to figure out what was wrong with it, but I couldn't see any mistakes. Before I actually submitted this appeal, I read over the other appeals, trying to see If I had any similar issues.
So I ask of you to restore it. If there is something that I missed, please let me know what it was so I may fix it. I would love to have my Poke-pasta up on here.
- It's decent for a haunted gaming pasta, like SG's rating said. I'll allow it to be on the site, as long as you don't add the picture (which contradicted the whole entire meaning of it).
Payback, The Plumber that took me to hell, and Red on the loose. (DENIED)
I want to request for these stories to be brought back.
Now, what did these stories do wrong that offended you people somehow?
Bring back The Luna from Hell! (DENIED)
WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING IDEA!? that was the very first story I made, and you kiled it!?
Or at least, some donkus named Jacket Mike.
I want my story, The Luna of Hell, back on this wiki right now, or I will give up on creepypastas forever?! I can slightly forgive my other stories being deleted, BUT THIS IS INEXCUSEABLE?! I came here to avoid the cruel prsoicutions of the Original Creepypasta wiki, and now this has started to be unfair too!? I want all my deleted stories back up, RIGHT NOW?!
- Lol you sound like a brat. Also, what's up with the random question marks?
- GodzillaFan1 (Talk) (Contributes) 17:33, August 9, 2014 (UTC)
- It didn't pass the QS. Remember that QS isn't just about good grammar. It's also about the pasta's quality and writing.
- Leave your hate here. 18:14, August 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Just going to leave a comment. When an admin deletes a story, it doesn't mean that you have to give up on writing. It actually builds up on what to do and what not to do. Some of the times, that's what the deletion appeal is for. You want your story back, but the admins want to be sure that the story is qualitative, and not shit. If it is, they'll probably leave a reason why they think it's not suitable for this site. But you can always re-post your story on the Writer's Workshop board to see what's wrong with it towards other users -- including the admins. It doesn't count as re-uploading the story. It only counts as re-uploading if you upload it again on the site. And I would like you to not behave like this again. It always sparks drama and, from what GodzillaFan1 said, it makes you look like an immature brat. I know you aren't, but the mood to this appeal possibly got it denied in the first place. 17:34, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Appeal for Gravity Falls Lost Episode: Bill Cipher's Revenge (DENIED)
My latest pasta was deleted for "cliches". WHAT IS A CLICHÉ?! I worked real hard on this pasta. AND YOU JUST DELETE IT?! I request that you undo this, I worked on this for 3 DAYS STRAIGHT. Please, GIVE IT BACK. I'm sorry for excessive caps, I rage easily. But seriously, put it back up.
- Denied for not having a sig. 17:38, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Deletion Appeal for Silent Andrew
I have reason to believe that my pasta, Silent Andrew, was unfairly deleted. The reasoning given was that Silent Andrew didn't reach quality standards.
If seeming too much like a Killer story with Killer stories currently blacklisted is the issue, then I believe it proper to inform you that back on the Creepypasta wiki, Silent Andrew was based in science pasta. Ultimately, my pasta falls under either the category of science or mental illness. Perhaps even both. Any paralells to a Killer story is sheer coinicdence. And, to be perfectly honest, as long as my pasta remains posted, I don't care which of the three sections you place it in.
As for cliches, I see none. The only cliches, if you can even call them that without stretching them, is the mass murder scene and Andrew's scar. But that was hardly plausible. It was due more to right+revenge vs. wrong than anything else. Andrew's scar was the result of a surgery and not the self mutilation of a Killer pasta, further adding a point towards my pasta being more of a science pasta.
That is all I have to say on the matter. Please take my words into consideration. I hope to see my pasta posted again soon. Thank you for reading my appeal.
Appeal for I Just Wanted An Ampharos (Incorrectly named Why Did You Drain Me on the page)
Hey! I just noticed that an old pasta of mine that someone posted here got deleted. It was my first, yeah, but may I ask why? Thanks! I don't mind if it isn't appealed, I'm just wondering (though it's probably because it's really shitty)
(Forgot how to sign) - Pokey
Appeal for Too Smart for the Stranger (DENIED)
Hello, I'm just here to ask why my pasta was deleted from the wiki.
I'm pretty disappointed that it was, because I reviewed the guidelines thoroughly, and heavily edited the story so it would fit with the standards. I added as much detail as was needed from the standards, and I made sure that it wasn't walls of text. Was it the content? If it was, then I'd be dumbfounded. There are pastas on here that are overloaded with gore and worse things than I even put in here.
I just want to know why "Too Smart for the Stranger" was deleted, and what I need to do so it will adhere to the guidelines.
- I apologize for not responding sooner. Like I've mentioned below, I've been sick and busy. Now, the pasta...
- Alright, I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Aside from its off-putting grammar and punctuation structure, this pasta is extremely cliche, something I don't want to say because it sounds harsh, but I'm not gonna deny it. The description is all-around barebones, there's almost no meat to it.
- For the grammar and punctuation, you have sentences like "Our jaws dropped in horror." when that doesn't make a lick of sense. Why are they horrified and not surprised? No one becomes horrified simply at the first sign of something wrong. That's not how it works. There's also other glaring issues such as Pooh playing the "He" game (the "He" is obviously the antagonist but you might as well not have even typed "He" because it is glaringly obvious). The Stranger just randomly pops up and there's no creepy factor to him. This is because of the problem with your description in general: just when it starts to get juicy, it stops and continues on. Had you taken more time to flesh out the story and think about an intimidating antagonist, I might have actually felt scared from the Stranger.
- The ending is horrendous, simply put. It's one of the most cliche and disappointing endings, and it's something I see too often in other cliche pastas. You should rewrite it into something that's satisfying to read.
- I know this is Winnie the Pooh and it's a children's show, but the fact that it is sullies the creepiness of this story. Winnie the Pooh and horror don't mix that well, I'm afraid, and although you seem to be trying something original, it's poorly executed. In this point in time, I don't see it being redeemable unless you massively rehaul it and make it something that countless other pastas haven't tried and done.
- Rokklaggio (talk) 21:33, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Nathan the Nobody Orgin (DENIED)
I mostly want to know what's wrong with it? I tried the writer's workshop, but literally there is no one to help. Is it a grammar issue? I'm bad at that, so I don't spot them at all.
- First of all, I'd like to apologize for not helping out at Writer's Workshop. I saw the post on the forum and was planning on reviewing it, but I've been very sick and busy with school and personal issues. My fault for that.
- Now, the problems...
- I’m not going to point out all of the individual sentence, spelling, grammar and formatting errors here because there are a lot of them. Run this through a Word program and you can fix most of these in a couple minutes, the wiki editor only catches spelling mistakes.
- There’s a lot of telling throughout this where there should be showing. Sentences like “Nathan’s Father, however, tried his best.” [sic] and “He was smart, had an easy time at school… and would get in a lot of fights” come off as lazy and don’t show the actual situations described. If you had taken the time to go through and provide examples the story would be a lot stronger.
- Already, however, this is way too long. There is so much exposition and attempts at conflict in the first few paragraphs it confuses the reader with all the details. Are they all really necessary to tell this story? If not, edit them out.
- There’s a lot of dialogue here, and apart from being awkward in some places (like “She maybe be aggravating at times”) and minus the errors, it’s decent. Try to remember that people generally talk using as few words as possible, unless they’re giving a speech or something that calls for more formal language. Dialogue is a good replacement for a ton of exposition to keep your readers engaged.
- Remember to make a new line every time someone else speaks, this makes it easier to read.
- I really don’t get what’s going on here. Like, at all. The errors are just too frequent and the plot makes so little sense to me that I can barely formulate an opinion on this. It needs a ton of work before you can put it on the wiki- not just in grammar, you need to slow down and take your time remaking this. I’d strongly suggest you read some of the many Writing Advice blogs we have on the Creepypasta Wiki, they can help you a lot more with fixing this up than I can. There is potential here but it’s really lacking in execution.
Thank you for the reply, I see where you're coming from with the exposition. It was more of attempt to get rid of a few cliches that I had perveously written. For some reason though my word doesn't show all the errors you mentioned. Over all I've been trying to fix this since the first wrote back in july, but it doesn't I'm getting the hang out it. I guess someone with dyslexia shouldn't be trying to write. Once again thank you for the response, and your time.