This is the Category Listing! When adding a page, add the categories that apply. Only the categories on this list may be added to pages.
- Minecraft pastas do not need the Computers/Internet or Video Games categories.
- Mario, Pokémon, Zelda and Sonic pastas do not need the Video Games category.
- BEN pastas do not go in the Zelda category or the Video Games category.
- File Extensions do not need the Computers/Internet category.
- Lost Episodes and MLP do not need the Television category.
- Jeff the Killer does not need the Mental Illness category.
- Holders pastas do not need the Beings, Items/Objects, or Places category.
- Anyone can add Marked for Review or Delete Now.
- Marked for Review should only be tagged under pages that have multiple spelling/grammatical errors, wall-of-texts, and/or stories that do not meet the Quality Standards.
- Delete Now should only be tagged under pages that are Trollpastas, have very low quality, are blacklisted subjects, and/or contain numerous clichés that are indefensible/not used properly.
- Animals: Pastas dealing with animals.
- Beings: Things that aren't quite human...
- Computers/Internet: Pastas for things dealing with computers, the Internet, and the stuff in or on them.
- File Extensions: Mysterious executables.
- Diary/Journal: Pastas made to look like a diary.
- Disappearances: People going *poof*.
- Dreams/Sleep: Nightmares and dreamscapes and various unsettling things that go bump in your sleep.
- Holders: There are far more than 538 of these. There are more than 2538 too... If you put this on a pasta, DELETE the categories Beings, Items/Objects, and Places.
- Humor Articles: For those that aren't quite troll enough to be a trollpasta.
- Items/Objects: Odd objects and disturbing artifacts.
- Mental Illness: Insane individuals and people who may not be all there.
- NSFW: Pastas with a high amount of brutal/sexual content and description.
- Places: Those odd landmarks where strange things happen...
- Poetry: Rhymes and limericks from the dark side go here.
- Science: Pastas dealing with science and experimentation.
- Shock Ending: For those times where you really couldn't see the ending coming. Admin and RCaDC only.
- Slenderman: Pastas involving the Slender Man.
- Smile.jpg: Spread the word.
- Suggested Reading: Stories that are a good start for those new to Creepypasta. Admin-only.
- Television: Spooky TV shows and odd occurrences on TV (includes movies).
- Reality: Spinpastas made to destroy the reality you once had.
- The Rake: Pastas involving the Rake.
- Theories: The deadly truth of the most innocent things... theoretically.
- Torture: Sometimes death isn't as easy as one, two, three...
- Video Games: All your spooky gaming needs are here! More realistic than life!
- Mario: Your princess is in another graveyard...
- Minecraft: Notch's brother welcomes you.
- Pokémon: GHOST used CURSE!
- Sonic: The fastest hedgehog around can't escape his fate.
- Zelda: The Triforce of Power now lies in the hands of Hyrule's greatest evil.
- Ben Drowned: You shouldn't have done that, Jadusable.
- Weird: For pastas that just can't be described any other way.
Site Maintenance Categories
- Delete Now: For non-admin users to bring to an admin's attention for deletion. NOTE: This category is a standalone category.
- Marked for Review: Pages that might need a once over. NOTE: This category is a standalone category.
- Videos: Pages with videos.
- Meta: This goes on categories and pages whose only purpose is to link outside the wiki.
- Site Rules: Site rules.
- Admin: Administrators of the Wiki. Admin-only
- RCaDC: The members of the Re-Classification and Division Cleanup team. RCaDC and Admin only.
- Chatmod: The chat moderators of the wiki. Chatmod and Admin only.
- Bureaucrat: Bureaucrats of the wiki. Bureaucrats only.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.