These are the blacklisted subjects for the Spinpasta Wiki. They've been banned because they're over-cliched, over-done, or all of the stories are the same.
Note that we aren't banning all spin-offs or whatnot, that's not how it is. We are banning:
- Cliches that are far too overused.
- Spin-offs to pastas that were bad in the first place.
- Overused subjects, subjects that have an excessively large number of individual pastas. Series are considered a single pasta.
Even though this is a spin-off wiki, we can't stress enough that it doesn't mean our work can't be original, genuine, and etc. So, leave a message below with your signature dealing with the subject you feel needs removed along with your reasons, or send a message to an administrator. If you respond to a post, use the increase indent button directly underneath the post you are responding to.
- Stories which have too many of the clichés listed on this page.
- Story-critical events which do not have some thread of logic or cause-and-effect
- If it can be inferred that boring or irrelevant information has been left out, this does not apply.
If you wish to appeal a story that may contain blacklisted subjects, please go to the blacklist appeal.
In the event you write, upload, or transmit via any means a story, page, blog post, or article about a subject matter that is determined, at an admin's/RCaDC member's discretion, to be 1) in a highly clichéd genre/category/subject and 2) poorly written, clichéd, generic, or terrible in general, then the admin/RCaDC members are free at their discretion and leisure to delete the page at any time without warning or recourse on their part.
The admin, editors, and any members associated with this site are not and will never be responsible or liable for any loss of data or stories that happen on this site for any reason or in any manner they may occur. All content is licensed underexcept where otherwise noted.